|175 attendees confirmed for Milan
The 10th Annual Wire & Cable Conference starts in 10 days in Milan. The event will be bigger than 2015 with 175 attendees from 27 countries already confirmed to attend. It is the event for senior executives in the wire and cable industry and you can not afford to miss this conference!!
You can can register to attend the conference using code OCM1 and save €175 on the standard rate. Register here
NEW - we are please to confirm a new session on the programme entitled:
- The aluminium and wire rod market outlook - Anil Patel, Research Analyst, Aluminium, CRU Analysis
The current delegate list, minus people who have opted out of publishing their details, is available here
Updated Programme and Speakers
The conference will deliver an unmatched programme of sessions and speakers that will help you understand current and future market trends and opportunities.
A full list of speakers can be viewed here and includes:
- Carlo Scarlata, COO, Prysmian Italia
- Lapo Vivarelli Colonna, CEO, Gruppo Samp
- Jon Vail, CEO, Ducab HV
- Philippe Dumont, former President & CEO, Alcatel-Lucent Submarine Network
- Ahmed El-Sewedy, Chairman, El-Sewedy Electric
- Akira Saita, General Manager, Fujikura Ltd
- Giovanni Romano, Co-ordinator for Radio Access Standardisation, Telecom Italia
- Volker Wendt, Director Public Relations, Europacable
- Raul Gil, Chief Operating Officer, Prysmian Powerlink
- Dario Giordani, European Product Manager Fire Safety, Nexans
- Bernhard Schipper, Head of Technical Council Cables, Siemens
- Richard Mack, Principal Consultant, CRU
- Jan Schindler, Chair Market Intelligence Committee, FTTH
- Yuya Pan, Senior Consultant, CRU
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, Advisor, Jacques Delors Institute
- XU Jianzhong (Greg), Member of the Board, Futong Group
- Chaoyang Guo, Manager. Research Department, Zhongtian Technology (ZTT) Submarine Cables Co., Ltd
- Antonio Bosch, Vice Presidents Telecoms Solutions, Prysmian Group
- Alain Giraud, Managing Director, Rosendahl Nextron SA
View the agenda here >>
Register and gain access to the CRU Networking App with its daily updated delegate list. Use it to request and confirm appointments with attendees, see agenda updates, create a personal schedule and raise your business profile.
Register using code OCM1
We look forward to seeing you at the 10th Wire & Cable Conference in Milan in June.
The CRU Wire & Cable team
Exclusive Market Insight
We are pleased to present an exclusive Insight written by the Editor-in-Chief of Wire and Cable News entitled Spain, Italy and France show gradual recovery
The Insight, usually only available to subscribers of Wire and Cable News, is available to here. The issues covered will be discussed in-depth at the forthcoming conference.
Media Partners and Supporters
Register using code OCM1 and save €175